Work With Us
The Market is a small gourmet food and bakeshop that prides itself in offering high-quality food and exceptional service to our guests.
The counter position is the face of The Market’s customer service so we are seeking an enthusiastic, organized & hard working individual who loves delivering great hospitality.
Smile and be attentive to your surroundings at all times.
Greet and serve guests, handle phone orders and package to-go orders.
Maintain the cleanliness of the counter, tables, and entire service area.
Prepare and set up the necessary stock daily for the display counter and restock accordingly.
Maintain knowledge of our menu to a degree that allows you to answer all product questions from our guests.
Must have a “can do” work ethic and the ability to handle a fast-paced work environment.
Passionate about food, cooking and delivering great hospitality.
Able to maintain regular and punctual attendance consistent with your work schedule.
Assist with catering orders.
Must be available weekends and approximately 30 – 40 hours per week.
Must have a reliable form of transportation to and from work.
Should have an outgoing personality and be a “people person”.
We are located on Route 9w in Palisades, NY. To get a better feel for who we are and how our guests feel about us please visit our yelp page.
Blood Sweat & Tears Hospitality Management
Our mission is to provide an exceptional experience with an emphasis on hospitality, value, quality, and service. We will consistently exceed our guest’s expectations by operating our restaurants with enthusiastic, knowledgeable and genuinely hospitable teams that take full responsibility for our guest’s experience and in just one sentence is
“ MAKE SURE EVERY GUEST LEAVES HAPPY “
BS&T Values Employees with
Genuine Hospitality Character ¨ Passion For Food And Wine
Team Member Mentality ¨ Loyal And Trustworthy Personality
Commitment To Continuous Personal Improvement ¨ Individuality And Creativity
Unsawed Commitment In Making Sure Our Guests Leave Happy Every Time
BS&T Company Values
- We ensure that our guests are “taken care” rather than just “being served” by going out of our way to do that little extra for them.
- We will turn any bad experience into a great one no matter what it takes.
- We treat our co-workers the way we wish to be treated: with trust, honesty, and respect, thus creating a workplace where we all enjoy being part of.
- With genuine hospitality in mind and behavior, we ensure in a team effort to deliver the products in a timely and professional manner
- In order to keep our promise and exceed our guests’ expectations, we all take full responsibility for a complete, satisfied guest’s experience regardless of our position.
- Our actions speak louder than words.
- Our common goal is to create an environment and experience that our guests can’t stop talking about.
- We recognize that growth comes from embracing and implementing change.